top of page
· What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
** “Personally Identifiable Information” is defined as information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via web site forms, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us (e.g. Wait List, inquiry, etc.). We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Please keep in mind that certain personally identifiable inforamtion we have stored about you may be required to be kept on file for the nature of our business. Without it, we could be found out of compliance by the State of Minnesota Department of Human Services Licensing Division.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Any sensitive information you provide on our website is directly filtered into a secure email account/document, only accessible to relevant members of our organization.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
bottom of page